Friday, May 21, 2010

dcyf

Just a little heads up to DCYF Nashua yes tracey gubbins Kate Mcclure and all your cronies! I know you are following this blog and I am glad your not so sly! But yes you are slime!!! I was wrongly accused of things by you idiots and you still have no clue of the truth cause your blind!! You are all money hungry child stealing loosers!!!! I am glad I am not involved in foster care cause I saw all the crooked things you did and how you bad mouth parents and lie. You can all play games the truth is out and we will continue to spread the word. Funny getting desperate for foster parents yet? And it doesnt look good for social workers to be frequenting local bars at night you never no who is watching!!!

1 comment:

  1. That was good. Is Melissa gone because she's too busy hanging out in the bar's? What about the homewrecker? Has she split up any more marriages of her clients lately? Wasn't DCYF formed to "Preserve Families?" Oh, that's right. That's not the case in Nashua. Their office only believes in "Family Destruction'!

    ReplyDelete